My Curriculum Vitae View
My Curriculum Vitae Download
My University Portfolio for degree titled Artificial Intelligence BSc (Hons) (Grade: 2:1)
First Year of University
- Computer Ethics
- Elements of Computing
- This module was exam based. To pass the exam I studied computer hardware indepth, how things like CPU's and such work in great detail. We also learned bash scripting and how to use Linux (Ubuntu) operating system on the command line.
- Computational Modelling
- This module was exam based. To pass the exam I studied Functional programming using the programming language known as Haskell, seperatly we studied discrete mathematics so things like logic.
- Frontend Web Development
- C++ Programming
Second Year of University
- Embedded Systems and Drives
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence & Mobile Robotics
- Throughout university, before I used file versioning / GIT to save and manage files I used varying methods such as cloud storage and physical storage. Therefore the coursework for this module has been completely lost. I have tried to recreate somewhat the main code which was a genetic algorithm which can be viewed in varying languages below, additionally on this module we had an exam which was all about AI and Robotics at a university level.
- Object Oriented Design & Development with C++
- Mechanics and Artificial Intelligence for Simulation
- The main project for this module was group based work. The goal was to create together the following:
Third Year of University
- Multi-Service Networks 1
- This module was based around CISCO networking. It was very in depth with a lot to memorise, as there were two exams for this module, one was written whilst the other was building and modifying networks in a simulation software.
- Multi-Service Networks 2
- This module was also based around CISCO networking. It was very in depth with a lot to memorise, as there were two exams for this module, one was written whilst the other was building and modifying networks in a simulation software. It was a part two to the previous module. This was what was previously planned for this module however this was changed to one single piece of coursework because of the COVID-19 pandemic as follows:
- Information Technology Services Foundations
- Information Technology Services Practice
- Mobile Robotics
- Fuzzy Logic and Knowledge Based Systems
- Final Year Project
- DISCLAIMER: Historic terms have been utilised to describe various aspects of autism, the report has not been updated due to its large size.
My Other Links